Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
|
LEAK: HDMI Cable for the Le Pan II, Nearly Ready for Purchase!
05-20-2012, 02:21 AM
LEAK: HDMI Cable for the Le Pan II, Nearly Ready for Purchase!
From the Front Page Article - http://lepanlife.com/2012/05/20/le-pan-s...able-more/

Thanks to our oldest leaker who has given us everything from TC970 firmwares to ADB drivers to LPII firmwares and the juiciest info, we've learned that Le Pan has setup a new shop to sell its products without a third-party vendor, like Amazon for example.

For now, the site is not complete and you should not attempt to purchase anything until it is officially announced. It also looks like the accessories are the only offerings at this time, but I imagine once it is officially announced, you will be able to purchase your next Le Pan tablet direct from the source!

The HDMI cable we've all been waiting for is live on the new site, priced at $19.99 plus shipping for those who are interested in acquiring one!

Check the site out here -

Again please do not attempt to purchase anything yet as the site is not complete!

Le Pan Life Founder
Proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy SII, Le Pan TC979 & the Logi(tech) Revue Google TV

Questions? Feel free to PM me or e-mail me at admin@lepanlife.com!
Visit this user's website
05-20-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: LEAK: HDMI Cable for the Le Pan II, Nearly Ready for Purchase!
That's cool, a lot better than the dysfunctional thing they used before to order accessories (open a case, provude details, etc). This is a simpler, easier, better way.

I don't think they would offer the tablets at this site though - that would irk the major market vendors who Matsunichi depends on for selling the bulk of their North American business. Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart.com, TigerDirect.com - all of those people would not accept it well.

For the users, it's a good thing. The accessories prices are reasonable, but shipping price is a bit steep, specially if the buyer is in Canada. Shipping here is something like $20, what?? Sad

$20 for the HDMI adapter is not bad, and once it does become available, we can no longer criticize them heavily for not providing such a simple accessory.

Cool news, thanks dbay. Wink

[Image: zZtoi3]

:: Le Pan TC970 () ::: Archos 101T () ::: Palm Pre2 (webOS 2) ::: HP Touchpad (webOS 3, CM9) ::
05-20-2012, 08:29 AM
Wow, that is great news. It is a nice looking sight. Did he give you Any info on ICS?

From JohnA2u using my Le Pan II, 4.0.4 ICS update v406
Some see the glass as half-empty, some see the glass as half-full. I see the glass as too big. - George Carlin.
Previous tablets Coby kyros 7015(rooted- Tipster) and 7022. Le Pan tc970. HTC inspire
Find all posts by this user
05-20-2012, 09:20 AM
I guess the Le Pan brand will live onWink
05-20-2012, 09:42 AM
(05-20-2012 09:20 AM)blacky Wrote: I guess the Le Pan brand will live onWink
That's the best part.

Some see the glass as half-empty, some see the glass as half-full. I see the glass as too big. - George Carlin.
Previous tablets Coby kyros 7015(rooted- Tipster) and 7022. Le Pan tc970. HTC inspire
05-20-2012, 11:44 AM
The mission statement on the "about us" page is nice. Reassuring after all the rumors floating around lately.

05-20-2012, 12:21 PM
(05-20-2012 11:44 AM)JohnA2u Wrote:  The mission statement on the "about us" page is nice. Reassuring after all the rumors floating around lately.

I agreeWink My Le Pan II is the first android device I've owned and with the help of this forum my exprience has been great. It would be ashame if they droped the brand to go with a lower quaity product under a different name. Boy, do I need a keyboardSad
05-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Re: RE: LEAK: HDMI Cable for the Le Pan II, Nearly Ready for Purchase!
(05-20-2012 08:29 AM)JohnA2u Wrote: Wow, that is great news. It is a nice looking sight. Did he give you Any info on ICS?

No info on ics besides it being debugged overseas. This guy is one of the head hanchos here in the united states. Once it comes, I'm sure he'll leak it.

He told me that they are very focused on the meridian and mariqus tablets. I know I spelt the latter wrong but you know what I mean.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Le Pan Life Founder
Proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy SII, Le Pan TC979 & the Logi(tech) Revue Google TV

Questions? Feel free to PM me or e-mail me at admin@lepanlife.com!
Visit this user's website
05-20-2012, 02:43 PM
Will it work even though my HDMI out option disappeared?
05-20-2012, 03:33 PM
(05-20-2012 02:43 PM)Spaceboy62 Wrote: Will it work even though my HDMI out option disappeared?
You should open a case with Le Pan and ask them. I doubt they will have any info until. The cable is actually released.
I just gave my old LP2 to my mother in law and got a new one. The new one came with v118 and has HDMI out and Ethernet as options.

« | »